- Q?DMCA POLICY
A.LoveIsPop.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on LoveIsPop.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in LoveIsPop.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to Cinema365@gmail.com
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
- Q?Writer’s Guidelines
A.First of all, there’s no pay for writing for us. That could change in the future, but we’re a new site and it’ll be quite a while before we manage to break even, so don’t expect anything anytime soon. Secondly, we don’t have free stuff to send you just yet. We’re hoping to get on press lists during the coming weeks, but, for now, our writers have to find their own material to review. That said, if you have at least a moderate influx of new stuff and a desire to write about it then we might be the right place for you.Please send three to five sample reviews/articles pasted into an E-mail – no attachments, please — to our E-mail address below. You should also include a brief bio, giving us some background info along with any credentials you have. It would also be helpful for you to tell us what you’re interested in covering. (Concert reviews, Greek music reviews, indie cinema, etc.) While we consider ourselves a music site, we might be open to covering movies, television, books, zines, etc if the right person comes along and is interested in doing so. That said, we’re looking for writers who are experts about what they write about. If all you listen to is bubblegum pop then don’t tell us you want to review alternative music. That should be obvious but you’d be surprised how many people simply tell editors what they think they want to hear. Also, we’re looking for writers who have unique voices. Who sound different than our current writers. Having your own style is a plus here.We ask you to give us two to three weeks to reply to your submissions. If a few weeks pass and you haven’t heard anything from us, feel free to drop us a line. We’re only human and sometimes things fall through the cracks. Especially when you receive a lot of E-mail. Also, we could be testing you to see just how interested in writing for us you are.E-mail us at email@example.com