An entertainment journalist for 20 years, Michael McCarthy was a columnist and contributing editor for the magazines Lollipop and LiveWire. He co-created and wrote for Cinezine, one of the '90's most popular movie E-zines. The only time he's not listening to music is when he's watching television shows and movies or reading, usually music magazines.
Recent Posts by Paris365
Well, kids, the dance-pop world has two new mascots to worship. One of the guys -- assuming they're guys -- wears a fox mask and the other one wears a human mask except that it looks like he's a human from Gorrilaz. ...
Recent Comments by Paris365
- January 5, 2016 on LOVE IS POP’S 60 BEST ALBUMS OF 2015
- October 3, 2015 on #albumoftheday / REVIEW: TRIPTYKON: MELANA CHASMATA
- September 28, 2015 on BOSTON CALLING SEPTEMBER 2015: DAY TWO PREVIEW
- September 1, 2015 on #albumoftheday / REVIEW: BON JOVI: BURNING BRIDGES
- April 14, 2015 on CONCERT REVIEW: OK GO: CONFETTI INVASION AT THE PARADISE